Saturday, October 6, 2007

When Swedish weather is friendly...

...I just love being here! The smell of the leaves just makes me smile and the air is so fresch that I remember what it's like to be completely happy...

We talk a lot about weather in Sweden. Some say it's because we are shy and afraid of being too personal so we just don't know what else to talk about. I think that's true but I also think weather is very important to most Swedish people. We have a lot of space in Sweden, nature is present everywhere and we have a beautiful landscape. But climate is usually not very friendly here and kepps us from enyoing it. Most days are cold, windy, rainy and the sky is dark grey. There's too many days I just don't get enough light!

Today's very friendly though. No clouds, 16° C. Plenty of oxygen!

No comments: